Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter


The Easter Bunny came early to our house this year...and now my children are full of sugar:-) My hubby works on Easter Sunday but didn't want to miss out on the easter egg collecting fun so we asked the Easter bunny to come a day early!

This layout really has nothing to do with Easter even though it is all about a Bunny. This special bunny is actually an "i don't pee my pants anymore" present for my youngest...LOL. We went to Build a Bear and did the whole kiss the heart thing...she was in LOVE with this stuffy and it quickly became "the" stuffy that she needed EVERYWHERE....even the movie theatres...where we lost it. She was devastated! I can't imagine as a parent, watching her go through worse heartache..this was horrible enough!!! So....back we went to build a bear and found the SAME bunny and made it again! Problem solved.

I used mostly the Posh collection from Teresa Collins on this layout. The April TC newsletter is ready...check it out HERE and be sure to sign up to receive the newsletter by email!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. what a good mommy you are--going back to build a bear and getting her another rabbit! The easter bunny came a day early here too, the kids are fairly calm. :) So love the added dimension on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page here, Jamie, and such a beautiful girlie you have too! I think I'd be so sad watching the heartache of her losing her favorite bunny too! Glad you were able to make another one :)

    Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Build A Bear, we just went for the first time and now my kid are saving any $$ they can get their hands on to go again!!

    Gorgeous layouts Jamie, love the heart!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a story - such a great Mom! The layout is really precious, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story, and I love that you scrapped it. For me, that's what scrapping is all about: the magical every day moments and memories. The layouts is GORGEOUS too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are THE BEST mom! What a sweet story! I could not LOVE this lo more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Jamie, and I love the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jamie

    I loved the story, and layout is wonderful.

    Hugs
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie, your detailed journaling always makes your layouts so extra special--so touching! Great bunny saga!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!