Thursday, February 17, 2011

More than Sisters



I love how my daughters are so much more than sisters....they truly are great friends. I am lucky too that they play so well together as they can entertain themselves for hours which means I can scrapbook... :-) :-) This layout uses Teresa Collins POSH line...I heart this line so much...so girly and fun!

There is a new blog now for the members of the Teresa Collins Design Team to showcase our work! Be sure to check it out: http://teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/ Also, the February newsletter for Teresa Collins Designs is ready and can be found HERE. Check it out for LOTS of fabulous inspiration!!

I went shopping yesterday and all the stores had their Easter product out so I picked up a cute chick to sit at my front door. Perhaps a little too soon? Today is -29C and it dumped a whole lot of snow! So thankful for neighbours who shovel our driveway with their quad! I think I will put that chick away for a couple more weeks!!

8 comments:

  1. So darling! Blech on the snow! We got more last night in Utah too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. -29C?? OMG! Your girls are beautiful, I love the color combo in this LO and all of those butterflies!
    TFS
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. this line of paper is SO pretty! And this layout is just perfect! No snow here...but it's supposed to rain....would'nt mind that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure know how to work TC papers. This layout, as always, is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Jamie and such a beautiful pict of your precious girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. so beautiful! T.C. has fast become one of my fav. manufacturers. I just has a shipment arrive to the store this week, and of course I had to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOOOVE this sososooo much!! The colors are fabulous!! LOVE your dimensional butterflies!
    PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those overlapping bflies - gorgeous lo and darling pic of your girls :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!