Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A couple of cards!

I have been having so much fun playing with my new Webster's Pages goodies!  Today I have a couple of cards to share!  First up is uses the It's Christmas collection:






































I cut out a couple of snowflakes from the patterned paper as well as an ornament that I added a bit string to!

My next card features the Recorded collection.  The colors in this collection are so fun!  I grabbed the patterned papers on the softer side for this heart themed card!






































Today, I dedicate this card to my sweet husband.  I love you!  His mom passed away a couple of days ago so it has been a tremendously difficult time for him and of course for my girls, losing their grandma.

Have a wonderful weekend with those you love!

1 comment:

Thank-you for making my day!