Monday, January 16, 2012

SO EXCITED!!!!

I can finally shout it from the roof tops how excited I am to have made the Webster's Pages Clean and Simple team.  Check it out:



































You can find the announcement on the Webster's Pages blog HERE. I am so honoured to be working with all of these talented ladies!!! Be sure to check the Webster's blog daily....it will be an exciting week full of lots projects and reveals of new lines!!!


Now I am off to pinch myself to make sure this is all real:-) :-)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jamie!! I think you are perfect for that team, and I can hardly wait to see what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, Congratulations on the Webster`s C&S DT spot!
    Looking forward to a beautiful year with you and the girls!
    Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! You deserve it girl! Cant wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I am SO excited for you!!! It is so great to hear of another SK gal making the WP team! As I am sure you already know, Brandin and all the girls of WP are among the best girls to work with and I have no doubt that you will love each and every step of this journey! I wish you all the best success and I am so happy to see that WP snatched up such a wonderful talent as yourself! Hugs!
    ~Ivana :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!