Each month, on the 15th, over at Art Freckles, there is a "try this" idea on the blog. It was my turn this month and here is my post:
I just LOVE these paper stars and this year, I decided to make a bunch to decorate my mantle. They look amazing! And the best part? They are so quick and easy to make!
I used a template found HERE.
1) First you just print them out onto the backside of your paper.
2) You will need to print and cut out 5 pieces in total.
3) The template shows you where to fold.
4) Fold and then glue the edge. Do this with all five pieces.
5) Glue the five pieces together to make your star.
Super easy so try one today! I used the Teresa Collins music paper found in this month's kit and you can pick up a kit HERE.