Sunday, March 21, 2010

Always Outside




Hooray.....Spring has officially arrived! It is not exactly warm out today but yesterday the girls spent the afternoon on the trampoline:-)

My big project these days is to plan several layouts and edit and print off the photos needed for them. All too often I spend my time going through my photos online and picking some to match my paper. I think it is easier the other way around and I KNOW that I scrapbook more when my photos are out and ready to go. Take this layout, I found these photos sitting on my desk yesterday and boom, just like that they are scrapped! I used the fabulous February kit from A Million Memories.


10 comments:

  1. Jamie, I LOVE the yellow in this layout! OMG, it just screams for outside photos! Delightful layers and your rosette is great!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is lovely. And your daughter's dress is so cute!
    Do you mind me asking what font you used for "always" or is that your handwriting? If it's your handwriting it should be a font! It looks great! (I love handwriting fonts)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paper, lovely photos, lovely layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout with such fun, sunny colors. The photos are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And ohhhhh what a gorgeous LO it is too!!!! WOW. I LOVE the springy colors and how you matched the color of the dress....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pictures, and a gorgeous layout! Love all the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Love your bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my CUTE!!! LOVE it!! The colors are PERFECT for the outfit she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous picts, fab layout, awesome work Jamie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!