Valentine's day is almost here, but there is still plenty of time to whip up some cute Valentine's scrappy goodies!! I used the February kit from Ju Ju Bees Scrapbook Corner to make this adorable little gift bag that I plan to fill up with heart candies and hershey kisses to give to my hubby! Want to make one? It's easy!
- Cut 5 1/2 " x 10 1/2" from solid cardstock
- Score 1 1/4 " from each long side and 4 1/4" from each short side.
- Cut on the last two score lines 1" to other score lines.
- Punch (or cut as I did) 3/8" from the top of the front.
- Use gel pen to make stitching lines around the top of the purse and the punched opening.
- Fold on lines, folding small tabs to inside and adhere the sides.
- Cut belly band from patterned paper 1 1/2" x12" and adhere to front.
- Cut closure band from solid cardstock 1 1/2" x 7".
- Cut patterned paper 1" x 7" and adhere to centre of closure band. Add stitching lines and then adhere to the back under the belly.
- Cut strap 3/4" x 7" and adhere.