Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Cards for Practical Scrappers





I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Practical Scrappers for a couple of the challenges this month! This week the focus is on Christmas cards so I played around with my Close to my Heart stamps to come up with a few. I am still covered in sparkles from the "JOY" card...sheesh that glitter gets everywhere!!! Be sure to head over to the Practical Scrappers website to check out all the fabulous inspiration from their DT!!!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Jaimie, such a joy to visit your blog and see the amazing cards you made. Then to see how beautifully gorgeous your layouts are - WOW! You are an incredibly talented crafter - so glad you'll be at PS - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards. Love the button tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fave is the button tree but all three are gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jamie! I love these cards!!! The Ho, Ho, ho is so cute with the string through the first two "o"'s and the last one solid with the bling! I also love the label shape with the JOY over it - the button tree . . . ok, like I said, LOVE them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling. My FAV is that button tree...I may have to CASE that one!!! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Love the traditional colors and I really like your button tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three cards are mouth-wateringly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on guest designing for Practical Scrapper! Great work; what beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for you! I always love your style!!! Love that sparkly JOY card, BTW - beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want a die cutter! I would make so many more cards. I love these--they've inspired me to go make a few myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!